[DX4]Whistle Song [DX4]Whistle Song

I really like this it unique and sounds good. BTW Im back hit me up if you get this review.

Doox4 responds:

wow, hey man! long time no talk. feel free to email me at coolcatcash@gmail.com

DJ Theof - Revolutionary DJ Theof - Revolutionary

Good mixing, Basic dance beat, ok Melody, Good use of automation, The synth Choice was good, Overall this is a pretty ok track.

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks

Eternal Eclipse Eternal Eclipse

This is pretty good for a simple trance song.

Shakin' [Hardstylez] Shakin' [Hardstylez]

Umm the only thing I liked I guess was the kick. There wasnt a bass and I didnt really care much for the melody. I applaud you though for being unique

Bafana responds:

Yeah that's why I know I'll never bother finishing this track. Can't win 'em all!

EnV - Valiant EnV - Valiant

Its not bad the mixing is good and everything I just think there could be more variety to it.

Momentum Momentum

It is kinda boring I was hoping for an epic buildup that would lead into an epic trance melody but it never came. Overall the sound is alright but it's still missing that thing that makes trance trance.

Geoplex responds:

I was going to respond to this, but I'd forgotten about it until now. I think you're right about it being boring, honestly - it's a result of my use of what is essentially my DnB structure on a slower BPM, so it seems a lot more stretched out.

I wish I knew what you meant by "it's missing what make trance trance," though - because I have no idea :P

Thanks for the feedback, though.

Stereo Tide Stereo Tide

I like the melodys and the synths but overall it was lacking energy and kinda boring. The mixing could be better as well but that is something that comes with time and experience. Overall it was ok.

Andrew Y. - Take Me Away (WIP) Andrew Y. - Take Me Away (WIP)

Not Bad

ussualy its you who comments on my songs but this time its my turn. I like it alot good melody, good vibe and very well put together. BTW Do you have a full version?

mrbean1500 responds:

i dunno what you mean by good melody on this version... there is no melody =P

if you want a newer version check EA for it, i have an old radio edit on there (in my sig), and also i'm working on an extended mix and a cleaner extended mix

thx for the review =)

Aztec-Ima Night Mare Aztec-Ima Night Mare

pretty good

u got a lot of potential and your flow is good. If your looking for some bangin instrumentals hit me up I do many different styles and would love to have some of my beats and remakes freestyled over. Get at me.

5/5 10/10

aztec1448 responds:

ight bruh

TL - Deeper TL - Deeper

cool

I like the the melody and retro sound, makes me feel like im playing sonic. overall good job 5/5 10/10

TeHLoY responds: